Automated COVID labs pararamihin
MADADAGDAGAN ng 10,000 RT-PCR test kada araw ang masusuring swab sample mula sa mga nahawa at posibleng nahawa ng coronavirus disease 2019 bago matapos ang buwan.
Ayon kay Iloilo Rep. Janet Garin sa loob ng isang buwan ay magiging automated na ang 12 laboratoryo na sumusuri sa mga samples sa tulong ng PCR Initiative ng Project ARK.
Ang mga laboratoryong ito ay ang:
1. Cebu Molecular Laboratory
2. Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center
3. Jose B. Lingad Regional Medical Hospital
4. Negros Occidental Provincial Hospital
5. Perpetual Hospital – Las Pinas and Laguna
6. Philippine Children’s Medical Center
7. Western Visayas Medical Center
8. Zamboanga City Medical Center
9. Baguio General Hospital
10. Bicol Public Health
11. Lung Center of the Philippines
12. National Kidney and Transplant Institute (NKTI)
“This assures us of additional 10,000 RT-PCR test per day by the end of May. By the middle of June, we will have an additional 7,000 test and by the end of June, another 7,000 tests daily. Project ARK’s PCR Initiative will be generating additional 24,000 tests per day by end of June, complementing the government’s testing capacity,” ani Garin sa isang pahayag.
Ang RAT Project naman ng ARK ay maglalagay ng swab testing sa mga lugar kung saan nanggaling ang mga nagpositibo sa COVID-19 upang mapabilis ang contact tracing sa iba pang nahawa.
“This will not be possible without the incomparable efforts of Joey Concepcion and his GoNegosyo team. The trust and confidence of the business sector on Joey Concepcion paved the way for donors to come together and make a difference. We also thank San Miguel Corporation and Ayala Foundation for their generous assistance to our project. Both Foundations together with the Philippine Red Cross have contributed a lot to our country’s COVID Response. With the ongoing rate of COVID-19 transmission in the country, the need to work together is crucial. Both the government and the private sector must work hand-in-hand to save more Filipinos from the contracting the virus.”
Ayon kay Garin tutulong din ang GoNegosyo, Ayala Foundation at San Miguel Foundation at Kamara de Representantes para maging automated din ang:
1. Adella Serra TY Memorial Medical Center
2. Bataan General Hospital and Medical Center
3. Bicol Regional Diagnostic and Reference Laboratory
4. Bohol Gallares Hospital
5. Butuan Medical Center
6. Cagayan De Oro Medical Center
7. Cotabato Regional Medical Center (CRMC)
8. Davao SPMC
9. Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital
10. Dr. Jose N. Rodriguez (Tala) Memorial Hospital and Sanitarium
11. General Santos Medical Center
12. Ilocos Training Regional Medical Center
13. Isabela Doctors General Hospital
14. La Union Medical Center
15.National Center for Mental Health (NCMH)
16. Northern Mindanao Medical Center (NMMC)
17. Ospital ng Palawan
18. Perpetual Hospital – Biñan
19. Quirino Memorial Medical Center
20. San Lazaro Hospital (SLH)
21. UERM Memorial Medical Center
22. West Visayas State University Medical Center
“Mahaba pa ang ating pakikipagbuno sa sakit na COVID-19. Hangga’t wala pang bakuna o gamot laban dito, patuloy tayong mangagamba pero hindi maaring tumigil ang ating pamumuhay. Sa pamumuhay natin sa ‘new normal’ kailangan may kaakibat itong pag-iingat at pangangalaga sa bawat isa,” saad ng lady solon.
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Bandera. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.