Gustong maging sundalo o pulis
Magandang araw po. Ako po ay si Gian Carlo, 17 years old at nakatira po rito sa Mindanao.
Sana po ay OK lang na magtanong sa inyo ng ganitong tanong, na walang kaugnayan sa love life.
Gusto ko po sanang pumasok sa PMA (Philippine Military Academy) o kaya ay sa PNPA (Philippine National Police Academy), kaso po ay hindi ko alam kung ano-ano ang mga requirements para makapasok dito. Ano po ba ang grades para makapasok at ano po ang maaaring maging kurso ko muna bago ako ma-admit either sa PMA o PNPA?
Sorry kung natanong ko ito, wala po kasi akong mapagtanungan.
Salamat po sa oras at pagtugon sa
Magandang araw din naman sa iyo, Errol.
Aba naman, welcome na welcome ang tanong na ganyan dito sa ating column.
Maganda ‘yan at natutuwa ako dahil pag-aaral ang concern mo.
According to the PMA website, heto ang mga requirements upang makapasok:
– Natural Born Filipino Citizen.
– Physically fit and of good moral character.
– Single and has never been married.
– Must pass the PMA Entrance Examination.
– No Administrative/Criminal Case.
– At least High School Graduate.
– Height Requirement for both Male and Female is 5 feet (not to exceed 6’4″ for both).
– At least 17 years old but not a day older than a 22 years on 01 April of the year following the date of examination taken.
Note: Applicants younger than 17 years old but or and at least 16 years old on 01 April following the date examination may apply for cadetship provided that the applicant possesses the above mentioned qualifications, should the applicant pass the qualifying exam. The procedure in handling the underage applicants will apply.
Sa PNPA naman, same rin pero:
– Must be 18 years old to 22 years old (birthdate from April 15, 1994 to April 15, 1998)
– Height of at least 162.5 cm (5ft 4in) for male, and 157.5cm (5ft 2in) for female
– Weight must not be more than or not less than five (5) kilograms of the standard weight corresponding to height, age and sex
– At least high school graduate upon application
For both PMA and PNPA, kailangan ay physically and mentally fit for the training. Walang criminal, administrative, or civil case and other derogatory record/s. And you must pass the exams.
For PNPA’s Cadet Admission Test (CAT) Coverage of Examination:
-Logical and Reasoning Ability
-Math and Sciences
-General Information and Current Events
-Values and Aptitude for the Service
I hope nakatulong sa iyo ito. You may also check out their websites:
Good luck, sa ‘yo!
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of Bandera. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.